• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Squid catch-of-the-day

No pic but the rider at alices with girl in tow wearing capri pants high heels and a half shirt and a helmet that didnt look to fit well
 
3894237969_0520526098_o.jpg

i was following this guy up 9... He was being super stupid... he almost clipped me when I tried to pass him...
 
I've never seen a stunter lean that far = p
 
Scrape pucks you ask?
Why no, I scrape my crash cage on 9.....

Once again, BARF has left me speachless.
 
I may as well add in a few I took at the Indy MotoGP. Enjoy!

Busagirl2.jpg


Douchecati2.jpg


Douchecati.jpg


and my absolute favorite: Poor bastard riding bitch on mom's (?) bike. Love it. Even better is the fact that he looked at me right before I snapped the shot. Poor guy....
ridingwithmom.jpg
 
I may as well add in a few I took at the Indy MotoGP. Enjoy!

and my absolute favorite: Poor bastard riding bitch on mom's (?) bike. Love it. Even better is the fact that he looked at me right before I snapped the shot. Poor guy....
ridingwithmom.jpg

Classic
 
I had an 05 before the superhawk. There's a reason I moved to a Superhawk. :laughing

Besides the fact it sounds like a lawnmower on meth?
I'll never own a I4 because I started on a Vtwin though. So that leaves me with a new Buell CR :rofl. Ducati's are over priced pieces of crap, dont even get me started Aprilllllllas.........
 
Besides the fact it sounds like a lawnmower on meth?
I'll never own a I4 because I started on a Vtwin though. So that leaves me with a new Buell CR :rofl. Ducati's are over priced pieces of crap, dont even get me started Aprilllllllas.........

Nah, it sound BA with Dual Carbon slip-ons. Don't compare it to the lawnmower sound of your SV. :laughing.
BTW, I4s are fun bikes too. Nothing like the feeling of more-and-more power as you keep going faster.
1000+ I4s have plenty of torque too.
 
Back
Top