• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

"The Short Bus"

Mounting up the Yellow Bus.
 
Last edited:
I just blew a coffee bubble out my nose. Good one.
 
CAN U C ME NOW? :teeth

:thumbup

Sorry about the threadjack, but they will see you. Opting for the bus has taken most of the stress out of riding for me. My helmet matches it and I wear as much black as possible to ensure the contrast in colors. It's a rare day when somebody fails to notice me and I can't imagine going back to a less visible ride/getup.

DSC_5242ResizedforBARF-1.jpg~original
 
Did you have to upgrade your M1 for that thing?

FFF = :thumbup
 
:thumbup

Sorry about the threadjack, but they will see you. Opting for the bus has taken most of the stress out of riding for me. My helmet matches it and I wear as much black as possible to ensure the contrast in colors. It's a rare day when somebody fails to notice me and I can't imagine going back to a less visible ride/getup.

DSC_5242ResizedforBARF-1.jpg~original


Nice! Looks like mine --after going to Jenny Craig :laughing
 
Back
Top