• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Tikka/MPA chassis and Vortex Gen 2 scope

rscan925

New member
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Location
North Bay
Moto(s)
Yamaha WR450F, TTR230
Tikka/MPA 6.5CM rifle and 6.5 grendel AR upper

Hello I am selling my PRS Rifle. Rifle is a Tikka T3 inside of a Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis. Rifle is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Chassis will include cheek riser pad, quick release cheek riser system, enhanced vertical grip (vertical handgrip), RAT adapter w/ Atlas Bipod, and an Area 419 brake. Asking $1700 or reasonable offer for package.

Located in Napa but can meet in surrounding cities for serious buyers. Thanks

MPA Chassis- https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa...ition-chassis/
QD cheek riser- https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa...-riser-system/
Cheek riser pad- https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/cheek-riser-pad/
EVG grips- https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa...vertical-grip/
RAT system- https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa...vopod-adapter/
Atlas Bipod- https://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_ne...las-bipod.html
Area 419 Brake- https://www.area419.com/product/hellfire-brake-only/
 

Attachments

  • AEB60BB4-C3B4-42EB-8BF8-B0351C6E4452.jpg
    AEB60BB4-C3B4-42EB-8BF8-B0351C6E4452.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 66
  • E614F86B-8C48-4B4E-B293-3A992E3716CA.jpg
    E614F86B-8C48-4B4E-B293-3A992E3716CA.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Oof, that’s a sick build. Would you trade for a Swiss watch? :)

I’m an outdoors guy who rides enduros and shoots guns. The most expensive watch I own is a Casio lmao.

I will bump this and take $100 off each item though lol would so throw cash on top and add a Suzuki WR250X for the right bike.
 
Sorry good catch. Rifle is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. And I’d be willing to let the package go for $1900 here (Cheaper than my CG post.)
 
Last edited:
I don't need this. I don't need this. I don' need this.

Arg!


Very nice.
 
SOLD Also have a 6.5 grendel complete upper receiver with BCG/CH,
$500 shipped.

AAND…

SOLD Vortex PST Gen 2 3-15x44 with EBR-2C reticle and MOA turrets. LNIB with covers. SOLD
 

Attachments

  • 3BD216E2-A9C1-4CA4-929F-EF6334267D5F.jpg
    3BD216E2-A9C1-4CA4-929F-EF6334267D5F.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 6E0FB000-C480-4FD0-91B7-3522EB416C00.jpg
    6E0FB000-C480-4FD0-91B7-3522EB416C00.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Lowered price down to $1700 for rifle, and $500 for 6.5G upper. Last bump but will continue to edit updates.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top