• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

tire inflator

I'm a fan of Moto Pumps with their quality, compactness and thread on ADVRider. Its a nifty little pump that works very well
 
Another fan of Fantikk. I have taken mine (10" x 3") on several long distance trips over a couple of years. VERY reliable. When the battery indicator shows less than three bars, plug it in and in a couple of hours it will recharge. On trips, I check in at motel, unload stuff. kick back until dusk and then head back out with Fantikk and tool kit. Check tires, look over bike for any loose bolts or other issues, check oil, put everything away, wash hands and off to dinner.
 
I went with the Aerostich because of it's small size. The Fantikk is too large and I already carry a power block for charging my phone.
 
Yep. Utilizing the bike’s battery is the best way. And Aerostitch sells excellent gear.
 
Back
Top