• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Two Kitties Need a Good Home...

Yep, 2 acres to roam, hunt, and play. Currently have 4 others that are thriving. Your two are welcome to join the gang, but no kitties in the house.
 
See I just don't know about these two. They've never outside...other than in a carrier. I don't know how they'd handle it.
 
:(

See I just don't know about these two. They've never outside...other than in a carrier. I don't know how they'd handle it.

Doesn't sound like a good idea. I think domesticated cats that have always been kept indoors don't have the skillz to hang in the open.

I'd be nervous. :dunno:(
 
When I was a kid we had barn cats. They were awesome mousers slept in the barn got lots of attention and liked it.
Tom came in from the wild, eats and sleeps on the boat but at 7:30Am out the door until 6:30 or so. I have no idea what he does all day.
 
Doesn't sound like a good idea. I think domesticated cats that have always been kept indoors don't have the skillz to hang in the open.

I'd be nervous. :dunno:(

I'd second this. Nice of you to offer a home John, but this could end in disaster for the cats

my .02

W
 
I think the real question here is if Jason can't find a real home for the kitties by the deadline, what does he do with them?
Take them to a Jenn to foster until she finds a home for them? :teeth
Give them to Silversvs to be barn kitties?
Or take them to the SPCA?
 
SPCA, no
Barn Kitties, no

To Jenn for foster. Well that presents problems in and of itself. If she can't get them adopted out she remains permanent foster parent

or takes them to SPCA
or sends them to be barn kitties

I don't think fostering is an option, but if someone is willing to take the gamble, then I say go for it :thumbup

Jason, do these kitties need to be re-homed together? I'm guessing that would be the ideal situation, but just wondering

W

edit - not meaning to pee on every option. Hell, I'd take them and foster them but I can't afford the gamble, really I can't :cry
 
I think they should go together but maybe that's just me being paternal. They have been together since they were kittens so I'm sure that helps.

Wendizzle, you know the SPCA won't put them down if they don't get adopted. That's the county shelters which I refuse to take them to.
 
How are they with rabbits? If you say violent, I say they have a home here. I hate that fucking rabbit.
 
Good Man,
you from xenia, OH? or one of the kids in Gummo?

How are they with rabbits? If you say violent, I say they have a home here. I hate that fucking rabbit.
 
I think they should go together but maybe that's just me being paternal. They have been together since they were kittens so I'm sure that helps.

Wendizzle, you know the SPCA won't put them down if they don't get adopted. That's the county shelters which I refuse to take them to.

ooooh, I didn't know that, good to know :thumbup

I hear you on the paternal thing, if they have been together since babies then adopted together is ideal

MAX doooo eeeeeeeeeet :thumbup
 
The only problem is if they are strictly indoor cats, we have a doggie door for the dog (duh) so they would have the option to head out into the cat infested neighborhood. That and while I think two cats tracking and killing the MIL's rabbit is hilAIRious.....My wife did not chuckle at this idea....
 
I highly doubt they'd go out the door, Max. Patsy has followed me out on the porch once or twice but that's as far as she would go willingly.
 
^^ this is why tempurpedic mattresses were invented

So you don't disturb the pack when getting in or out of bed :rofl

got bugger all to do with disturbing your partner

bump

:laughing


Hey! One of those creatures is NOT a cat!! Looks like they took over! You should get a king size bed!

Yup and the dog gets along with all of the cats and a king size bed wouldn't fit in the room :p
Forgot to mention 3 of the cats are bigger than the dog

So has there been a home found for them? If I didn't have max kitties around here already your search would have been handled by now :)
 
Back
Top