Regretfully, it has come down to this. I'm moving to San Diego shortly (around three weeks), but will be transient while I wait on my house to get sold. That could be as long as six months if not more. Also, due to my travel for work (at least 75%) I just feel like these two could have a better home.
So here it is, Patsy and Diamond need a home ASAP. I DO NOT want to take them to a shelter so please help me find these girls a home.
Just so you don't think I'm some douche who adopted animals I'm refusing to take care of, these cats were adopted by my ex-wife who decided she didn't want them anymore when she left me in 2010. I couldn't bare to take them to a shelter so I kept them. They're good cats and don't tear up furniture at all. They don't leave messes around my house either. Patsy is the social one while Diamond just likes to sit back and watch from a distance. She's been warming up to me more recently but the vet told me once that she'd get better as she got older and out of her adolescent phase so perhaps that's what's going on. They both love sleeping on my bed at night though so it's not like they're antisocial and Patsy loves following me around the house and is an attention whore the most when I'm getting ready for work in the morning.
Patsy is a Tortie and Diamond a typical DSH. They're both around 2 and a half years old. They have had all their shots, are fixed and chipped. I haven't had them to a vet in a long time because they haven't gotten sick and frankly I just didn't see the need to. They're both in good shape. They've both been around me since they were kittens so it'll be tough to see them go but it's the right thing to do.
Of course, they're free to a good home.
It's tough to take pictures of cats with an iPhone...
Patsy...
Diamond...
So here it is, Patsy and Diamond need a home ASAP. I DO NOT want to take them to a shelter so please help me find these girls a home.
Just so you don't think I'm some douche who adopted animals I'm refusing to take care of, these cats were adopted by my ex-wife who decided she didn't want them anymore when she left me in 2010. I couldn't bare to take them to a shelter so I kept them. They're good cats and don't tear up furniture at all. They don't leave messes around my house either. Patsy is the social one while Diamond just likes to sit back and watch from a distance. She's been warming up to me more recently but the vet told me once that she'd get better as she got older and out of her adolescent phase so perhaps that's what's going on. They both love sleeping on my bed at night though so it's not like they're antisocial and Patsy loves following me around the house and is an attention whore the most when I'm getting ready for work in the morning.
Patsy is a Tortie and Diamond a typical DSH. They're both around 2 and a half years old. They have had all their shots, are fixed and chipped. I haven't had them to a vet in a long time because they haven't gotten sick and frankly I just didn't see the need to. They're both in good shape. They've both been around me since they were kittens so it'll be tough to see them go but it's the right thing to do.
Of course, they're free to a good home.
It's tough to take pictures of cats with an iPhone...

Patsy...
Diamond...
Last edited:


