• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Two Kitties Need a Good Home...

About six foot. But I'm pretty sure it can be broken down.

If I'm taking it, might be tough. I tried fitting a 5 ft cat tree in my car, was difficult to figure out a way to fit it in the back seat. If it is narrow enough that it can slide through the backseat slot from my trunk, then we're good.

Assuming of course, I'm taking the cats and the cat tree. Not sure of others. Who's the taker Jason? Or if you wish not to disclose, location?
 
if the cat tree can get there I think that would be good, they have soemthing familair, same with the litter robot,{god I'd hate to go to the robot convention and have em find out I'm a litter robot}.
When to we want to bring the cats to Rtown. I have to move stuff out of a storge ubit this morn so the earliest I'll be free is mid asfternoon.
 
yay, kitties found a local home :)

Let me know if you need any help getting them to Richmond

W
 
I'll be busy packing up boxes today so feel free to call me! If you don't have the number, email me (I won't hear PM's on my phone obviously) and I'll give you the number. :teeth
 
I do need help with it, Wendizzle. I'm packing shit all day today.

OK, so there are a few people offering to get kitties and take to Richmond. I'd hate to see this over staffed so if you want me to do it just let me know. Not sure that I can get the kitty kondo though, likely won't fit in the Audi

Tux - when can you take delivery of the kitties?

w
 
Whoever coordinates with me first today via phone has the job. The sooner the better.
 
Kittys hiding in upstairs be room closet: they have the litter robot and their cat tree reassmebled. The old cat, 17 year old, hasn't really noticed them yet. funny the old cat bear and his sister showed up 17 years ago the house had a older kitty named pappa. Now bear is the old cat with two younger cats coming into the house.
 
Back
Top