• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Nation-wide climate strike by students

Well I certainly hope he's sharing a lot of the latest memes about her on social media, to keep the vitriol up and the death threats coming.
 
"Should you now abandon the celebration of Jesus' birthday and start celebrating Greta Thunberg's birthday instead?" one person said. "After all, we members must know who is the Savior we should worship and pay homage to."

At least Greta is an actual, real, existing person.
 
You guys are so typically misreading my take on this. I find it comical, but dont do any social media or memes. BARF is truely the only on line presence i have.

So if you read hate, youre just wrong.

:party
 
You guys are so typically misreading my take on this. I find it comical, but dont do any social media or memes. BARF is truely the only on line presence i have.

So if you read hate, youre just wrong.

:party
I see the comedy in all if this. Its great!
 
You guys are so typically misreading my take on this. I find it comical, but dont do any social media or memes. BARF is truely the only on line presence i have.

So if you read hate, youre just wrong.

:party

I don't mean to imply that you hate her...
And it's not that you may or may not hate her, it's that every meme that's shared further ridicules and openly mocks her and instigates idiots that make death threats.

My mom shares a LOT of GOP talking points memes which border on hateful and racist at times, and I point-blank asked her if she knows or cares that a 16 year old is getting death threats for caring about the earth and having the audacity to do something about it.
Oddly enough she's been ignoring that question.
 
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there isn't a lot of caring about it going on...
 
We actually do poison the shit out of the earth and have killed plenty of people, plants and animals. I'm not sure that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Now child abuse, that's hilarious. Amirite guys?

LsB0m0o.gif
 
Well I certainly hope he's sharing a lot of the latest memes about her on social media, to keep the vitriol up and the death threats coming.

Really dude? Now my goofing on the absurdity of this little girl being called the new jesus christ is perpetuating the death threats? Ive always thought we saw things along the same lines for the most part. You seem a lot more angry about this than me...

:dunno
 
That was obviously stupid of the newspaper, but I've seen some other crazy "gift from god" comparisons from plenty of average Joe's here in the states, in fact plenty here in the foothills.
 
Really dude? Now my goofing on the absurdity of this little girl being called the new jesus christ is perpetuating the death threats? Ive always thought we saw things along the same lines for the most part. You seem a lot more angry about this than me...

:dunno

Nah, not angry at all...testy perhaps. S'all good. :thumbup

I just can't wrap my head around why this gal is getting the GOP soooo worked up. I can kinda see why they consider AOC such a boogey man, but honestly the newspaper calling her Haysoos is far and away the mildest thing I've read about her.
The hate for a child is off-putting and I'm sure I'm bringing my distaste in here. Mea culpa.
 
Nah, not angry at all...testy perhaps. S'all good. :thumbup

I just can't wrap my head around why this gal is getting the GOP soooo worked up. I can kinda see why they consider AOC such a boogey man, but honestly the newspaper calling her Haysoos is far and away the mildest thing I've read about her.
The hate for a child is off-putting and I'm sure I'm bringing my distaste in here. Mea culpa.
SOP for shutting down a threat and discouraging anybody else from following suit.
 
Nah, not angry at all...testy perhaps. S'all good. :thumbup

I just can't wrap my head around why this gal is getting the GOP soooo worked up. I can kinda see why they consider AOC such a boogey man, but honestly the newspaper calling her Haysoos is far and away the mildest thing I've read about her.
The hate for a child is off-putting and I'm sure I'm bringing my distaste in here. Mea culpa.

It's shocking to me.

SHOULDN'T SHE BE IN SCHOOL SHE'S JUST A DUMB LITTLE GIRL is basically the prevalent mindset --

...they're saying about a 16 year old who was delivering a speech on the climate crisis to world leaders fluently in her second language :laughing
 
GT has Aspergers. These people have difficulty with empathy, so she did seem sorta scary in her speech. I doubt she understands what world leaders know. Addressing climate change with urgency will be more painful than most people can tolerate. This isn't going to end well.
 
This thread is obscene. A whole group of supposed adults are upset because ADULTS question a CHILD'S perspective of climate change. So, you can't question a child's opinion because they are a child. You can't question a (fill in the blank) because they are a (blank). Just brilliant. Why don't we just stop having discussions at all, because what ever you spit out of your mouth is fine, and anyone questioning it is a (fill-in-the-blank-bad-person).

Re-tard-i-ness, Paper Tigers. :thumbdown Retarded.
 
"Questioning" is what you perceive the opposing response as being? Absolutely nothing wrong with questioning, but that isn't what's happening.
 
This thread is obscene. A whole group of supposed adults are upset because ADULTS question a CHILD'S perspective of climate change. So, you can't question a child's opinion because they are a child. You can't question a (fill in the blank) because they are a (blank). Just brilliant. Why don't we just stop having discussions at all, because what ever you spit out of your mouth is fine, and anyone questioning it is a (fill-in-the-blank-bad-person).

Re-tard-i-ness, Paper Tigers. :thumbdown Retarded.

Yeah, that's what people are saying... :rolleyes

Your post is obscene.
 
Back
Top