Are we confusing 260 with 345?That is what my Nissan Murano makes from it’s V6.
Are we confusing 260 with 345?That is what my Nissan Murano makes from it’s V6.
It’s fun to drive a car that has way too much power and begs to go fast.We drove our C6 Z06, er, “Bud”, as we call her, to the reunion thing this evening.
OMG. BIG fun…
I think I am figuring out the factory paint defect thing. It is real.
According to the internet.

It’s fun to drive a car that has way too much power and begs to go fast.
Corvettes are a special breed.
I did the lap. Wife and I were up and down the street in ~20 min. Would have been less, but we got caught taking to an owner of a ‘54 for a bit. They kind of grouped them by generation, and as usual the latest generation was the majority of the cars there. Was a bit shocked to see hardly any C3 and C4s there.Forgot the 9ers are playing.
No time for boomer posters. I have to believe there are some younger Vetters in the crowd.