- Joined
- Dec 28, 2010
- Location
- your mom’s house
- Moto(s)
- DR6Fiddy, 790 ADV S, 9Fiddy SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
- Name
- Triple R
- BARF perks
- AMA #2771957
I’m fatter and firster.Get in line behind G and Me pal.![]()

I’m fatter and firster.Get in line behind G and Me pal.![]()

Actually you chimed in third with the bootie exchange. B-man was ahead of me but I pretty much ran him over on account of BOOBs!I’m fatter and firster.![]()
This place keeps me alive! I can’t iMachine two in no, dog, cats cows in the yard and also attempting to make a living.
I’m on the happy to see you back side of the fence.
Jovan?You look good in that pic with Toe.
Who is the 3rd gent??
2.5 chaos gremlins...You can bring your kids down this way. How old are they now? Mines 4
2.5 chaos gremlins...
FULL chaos mode
Well that's good, cuz they're totally twins.that's the good stuff!! almost looks like twins?! i have 7, 5, 3, and 1 myself and chaos is an apt term. chaos gremlins, i may have to use that...
i have 7, 5, 3, and 1 myself