• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

This place keeps me alive! I can’t iMachine two in no, dog, cats cows in the yard and also attempting to make a living.
I’m on the happy to see you back side of the fence.
 
This place keeps me alive! I can’t iMachine two in no, dog, cats cows in the yard and also attempting to make a living.
I’m on the happy to see you back side of the fence.

It definitely helped me a decade ago.


Yeah, that's right, decade...

With kids and the SAHD life, it probably isn't the best answer for me at this point but it's better than no answer.

A lot of you treated me, and for some reason continue to treat me, better than I deserved.
 
You look good in that pic with Toe. :thumbup

Who is the 3rd gent??
 
Pen is
Screenshot_20260929-090202.png
 
Penisland aside, I'm having coffee and listening to jackhammers. If I wasn't already motivated to get to the garage and work on motorcycles today, this noise would get me there.
 
2.5 chaos gremlins...

FULL chaos mode

that's the good stuff!! almost looks like twins?! i have 7, 5, 3, and 1 myself and chaos is an apt term. chaos gremlins, i may have to use that...
 
Back
Top