• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Also... First triple since...
1790862453575.png
 
I overslept…. And I have invoicing.

Bunch of Turdsday crapola to start the day.

So ya Mike. It sucks.
 
Woke up to only three kids in my room this morning, woohoo!! Maybe tonight there will only be one (in his crib) and I can have a whole pillow!!
 
4 hours sleep after an emotional disaster of a night.

Wife is working a double and will be gone from 8am-11pm.

Woke up to ants in the kitchen







But at least I have a working coffee maker :twofinger
 
Fucking cocksucking motherfucking coffeepot is dead. After my fancy expensive Deloghi took shit and I replaced it with this piece of shit, I think I might just go cold turkey.

Is there life before coffee?
🤔
 
First time I had a cup of coffee I did not like the taste. Now, after drinking it for many o years, I love the taste.
 
First time I had a cup of coffee I did not like the taste.
First time I had a beer I thought it tasted terrible. Then I learned to love the taste... like, A LOT! Then one day in my mid 50's I suddenly thought it tasted terrible again. I haven't had one since... that was 9 years ago.
 
There are now a lot of different beer tastes than from my yute.

I stopped consuming beer on the regular about 20 years ago, but I still enjoy one here or there. Rallies seem to be more of a norm thing sitting around with friends after the ride.

That mind hazey or whatever tastes great!! <- for one beer.
 
I am a vodka guy normally. The taste has zero to do with it. :laughing
 
Mmm beer. None for me until the end of my workweek, had a few yesterday. Now it's coffee and work. But first, coffee.
 
Back
Top