i_am_the_koi
Vito Koi'leone ~ The Twinfather
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2011
- Location
- Whine Country
- Moto(s)
- 2005 Concours
2003 SV-1BILLION
2017 R3
- Name
- The Koi
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2823804
Also... First triple since...

4 hours sleep after an emotional disaster of a night.
Wife is working a double and will be gone from 8am-11pm.
Woke up to ants in the kitchen
But at least I have a working coffee maker![]()

Fucking cocksucking motherfucking coffeepot is dead. After my fancy expensive Deloghi took shit and I replaced it with this piece of shit, I think I might just go cold turkey.
Fucking cocksucking motherfucking coffeepot is dead. After my fancy expensive Deloghi took shit and I replaced it with this piece of shit,

I have a new package of pens here at work. There's five different shades of purple so my reports are gonna look professional as fuck.
First time I had a beer I thought it tasted terrible. Then I learned to love the taste... like, A LOT! Then one day in my mid 50's I suddenly thought it tasted terrible again. I haven't had one since... that was 9 years ago.First time I had a cup of coffee I did not like the taste.
