• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

your favorite supermoto vids

OK yeah it's one of my videos, but it is of a BARF ride. This is from Deon's epic "The hills have eyes" ride. And its one of my longest videos. Check out near the end where 3-4 of us got flats from the local yocals. This was also the infamous asbestos ride.

The hills have nails

umm yeah.... I'd like to know where that road is so I may partake, please? :drool
 
Dion Lurks!

Hell yizah!

All I ride is dirt now... my poor SM only has about 1000mi. on it and it's a year old. Not only that, my brother started riding again and he won't touch the street - all we ride is Black Diamond and Double BD stuff, nothing else. We got my nephew a CRF50 and he's been railing around with his buddy.

We went to Stoneyford and will be returning to the snow this year. So it's all about dirt now... I'm leery of the street... I'm only keeping the DRZ for the wife in those times she wants to go out cruising. Otherwise, I would have sold it a long time ago.
 
I want to take the WR to the dirt. Mebbe this weekend. :)

I like pave too much to give it up, but I need the dirt time to balance it out.
 
Yeah, I've been totally converted pretty much.

Everytime I'm on the street, I get frustrated because of cars, stoplights, stop signs, lack of logs and other obstacles, cops, speed limits, other riders, etc. When I get on the SM after riding dirt, the street is just a little boring for me. It's definetely wierd.

Add all this and add in a burning image of the dead kid on HWY 880 I saw with his sportbike smashed into the wall, I really don't think street is in my future anymore. For me, not only is it restrictive, but I just absolutely hate riding among cars.

Oh yeah, I've been riding a LOT of flatland BMX these days!

2ab.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good to see you lurking again bro! Its been too long! Mario and I are heading to Carnegie sunday if your interested. Hit me up sometime. :Port
 
Back
Top