• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Spring Rally - 2009 - Central Coast

Has Motel 6 sold out? I have a reservation there that I don't need since I'm sharing with someone else who also has a room reserved...

When I changed my reservation on Monday they said they only had single king bed smoking rooms left.
 
No one has come looking for a room, except for sharing opportunities. If no one speaks up pretty soon, you better cancel so you don't get charged. I don't recall the deadline, but I would assume you'd want to cancel today.
 
Queen bed avaialable in non-smoking room. PM if you are intrested.
 
YAYZ!!!!!!!!!! one more day! I'm getting moist thinking of all the fun rainy roads!:drool
 
i guess i gotta buy a motard tonight.
 
:banana rain dance... as in stay away.. :teeth

Looking forward to a much needed brain dump. :jaded

Focus on the :ride and friends shall be a wonderful thing.

:smoking
 
Rain chances dropped to 40% :banana

We got a helluva thunder and lightning show here last night in Tracy. One of the best I've ever seen! The lightning was almost continuous, the hail was about 1/2" in size and the thunder was shaking the house...
 
We got a helluva thunder and lightning show here last night in Tracy. One of the best I've ever seen! The lightning was almost continuous, the hail was about 1/2" in size and the thunder was shaking the house...

I was riding in that. :|
 
I and a buddy will be on our way from Las Vegas to SF this Saturday and Sunday, if anyone shouts out some way-points where we could come through and say Hi to the rally, we can try to link up for a bit.
 
I and a buddy will be on our way from Las Vegas to SF this Saturday and Sunday, if anyone shouts out some way-points where we could come through and say Hi to the rally, we can try to link up for a bit.

Dave, where are you going to be Saturday night? You could join us for dinner at Big Bubba's and ride back up with us on Sunday. There will be multiple groups going in different directions on Saturday, maybe some out 58, others - like me - headed down to Solvang. Sunday morning I'll be headed up to Indian Valley out of San Miguel, Peach Tree, then some well known state highway running parallel between 101 and 5. :teeth

PM me today if you need more specifics.

Cheers,
 
Packed and ready to go, damn my shiz is jerry rigged. :laughing
 
Amazingly, surprisingly, shockingly light.
 
I hope my room is on the first floor. Parking inside the room FTW! :banana

It's either that or by a cover.
 
I hope my room is on the first floor. Parking inside the room FTW! :banana

It's either that or by a cover.

Why, is that new Triumph made out of sugar? :twofinger


:laughing Bikes get wet. It'll live.
 
Back
Top