Has Motel 6 sold out? I have a reservation there that I don't need since I'm sharing with someone else who also has a room reserved...
When I changed my reservation on Monday they said they only had single king bed smoking rooms left.
Has Motel 6 sold out? I have a reservation there that I don't need since I'm sharing with someone else who also has a room reserved...
rain dance... as in stay away.. 

and friends shall be a wonderful thing.
Rain chances dropped to 40%![]()
We got a helluva thunder and lightning show here last night in Tracy. One of the best I've ever seen! The lightning was almost continuous, the hail was about 1/2" in size and the thunder was shaking the house...
I and a buddy will be on our way from Las Vegas to SF this Saturday and Sunday, if anyone shouts out some way-points where we could come through and say Hi to the rally, we can try to link up for a bit.
Packed and ready to go, damn my shiz is jerry rigged.![]()

Amazingly, surprisingly, shockingly light.
I hope my room is on the first floor. Parking inside the room FTW!
It's either that or by a cover.

Bikes get wet. It'll live.