• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Two Kitties Need a Good Home...

I hear ya Jason

But Archie peed on bathmat cos Honey Bee pooped in his box

Honey Bee puked on the carpet for reasons unknown

Sooty pooped on the carpet because that is what he does, stupid old bugger

And tiddler pees up the side of the sofa cos Honey Bee is there, and pees on the bedroom door cos Archie is there

it's a bloody mad house I tell ya, a sodding four ring circus :x

Adding any more cats to this mix, god only knows what would happen

your kitties look adorable :love
 
Well I have a Litter Robot that will come with them as part of the package. It is the best on the market and has never had any issues whatsoever. :thumbup

litter-robot-1.jpg
 
If i didnt already adopt a BARF kitty I would love to help out but he is the king of the house now and hardly leaves room the 2 dogs! good luck finding them a home. Btw, any lookers thinking about it, I grew up having cats and dogs, but after getting my own place I only wanted dogs. I didnt like cats.. Untill getting one off BARF, his name is GSXR go figure. Anyways, if your thinking about it but dont like cats, feel free to ask me any questions you have. I didnt like cats before, but now he is spoiled and the dogs are jelous because he gets more attention then they do! BUMP for helping the tigers find a good home!
 
They are good babies - we'll give this thread lots of bumps.

How old are they? What kind of foods do they eat? Do they have any funny tricks?

I think you should post some of the cute pictures of them snuggling on ya from the kitties thread!

They're both about 2 and a half years old. The eat just regular dry food although occasionally I spoil them with some wet food. They like the Whiskas kind in pouches. I actually deleted all the pictures that were posted in here from Photobucket a long time ago.
 
what's the timeline on this Jason
 
That was also in the OP. :twofinger

We're looking at about three weeks.

well, I don't know about the rest of them out there, but I just re-read your OP three times and I see no mention of three weeks :confused :dunno
 
good

I thought I had really lost me liggies :loco
 
Wow.. I had no idea you were such a sweetheart, best of luck to you and kitties.. I'll ask around for you as well. I'd take em.. but Kahuna would revolt.
 
:laughing

I'll take more as they pose more. It'll probably have to be a weekend first though. They're only nappy during the day.
 
why would you need to post a CL ad to get a kat when there are thousands at shelters waiting to be adopted :dunno

Nope, CL is not an option I don't think
 
If Sara was able to be with other girl cats I would foster these two until a permanent home is found.

I'll ask around as I have lots of cat friendly friends. :thumbup
 
Back
Top