• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

This is a picture of Shadow and his ex-feral kitty Tom:
 
Ooh - I'll trade you 4 black kitties for 1 white kitty! She's gorgeous!

No way. I get along with this one too well. :p

He has way too much energy and lets me chase him around the house as well as being nice... sometimes.

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3747-1.jpg
 
Honey Bee licks bloody plastic bags too, and eats them

:wtf is up with that :dunno

cute kitties :love
 
I bet my cat is not the only one that will sit and lick these bags for hours.

Magnus drives us crazy with his plastic bag licking habits! Why do they do that? Do they have a deficiency in petroleum distillate?
 
My last cat used to lick walls..... to the point that the entire house had a cat sized area that was a slightly different shade due to his systematically licking every square in of wall.

Not just one house, not just one kind of paint, just sit there and lick walls.

But plastic bags, that's weird!

Toots has actually taken to attacking softener sheets like mad lately whenever they fall on the ground after I've done laundry... chews and plays and chews and chews some more.

But plastic bags... that's weird!!!
 
Yeah, all of my cats have had a thing for chewy plastic - bags, six pack holders, zip ties, etc... dunno why, but they really dig it.

That, and q-tips...
 
This was Mika, probably the most gorgeous kitty I've ever seen. She was scared of most people, but when she got in her mood she would come and lay next to you for pets, but no laps. I unfortunately found a new home for her because my wife at the time had allergies bad enough to take meds every day and they started playing tricks with her heart. So we moved and I gave her up. Cried often. ;(

mika.jpg


MikaHouse.jpg
 
The wife is gone, sadly so is Mika.
Luckily the new GF loves cats.
We've been together 5 years on the 18th.
 
I threw a pillow back on the bed and about 2 seconds later saw it move and fall back off.... was thinking ghost until I saw the taletale tail of toots....
DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg



Blitz was no help

DSC_0329.jpg



My cat's activity has been limited lately to the effort to get to the bed, around the bed as the sun dictates, and off the bed and down the hall to the food/litter. NO fun, no games, warm bed, don't bother us until June atleast.
 
Koi, have you thought about getting a heating pad for the pussycats?

I have one and when it's really cold, I leave it on low or medium inside a light folded blanket - that way they are much happier and don't have cold paws & ears. :)

I've thought about it... But since they already have fur coats I was figuring that'd be overkill :rofl

I've got really old heaters in the house so usually they're fighting for the places under the vents for maximum warmth but this year I got a new blanket and they have all taken to living on it morning noon and night.

The oldest, she's a mental case, she still prefers to be out in the patio in the cold. She'll curl up into a ball and sleep in the laundry basket, but if you bring her in she'll just go right back to the door and want to go back out...

I need to start putting toots out earlier and giving her some time to work off the energy that's she has been sleeping with all day. Lately she has been waking up at 3ish, scratching the corner of the bed until I get up, runs up and down the hall for about 20-30 minutes, drink some water, and then comes back in and rattles a metal tray until I put her back on the bed. Then it's time to clean herself, preferably on the pillow that my head is resting on so I get all the wonderful licking and sucking noises combined with an occasional lick to the eyebrow.

The joys of owning a cat :rant
 
Proton and Shadow with their new temporary little friend Mister Gopher.
 
As I watched my uncle scream in pain as he removed his bleeding finger, I realized, I had truly created; The most dangerous box in the world....
DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg
 
Back
Top