• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I purpose that the next ride be done on a Saturday instead of Sunday who's with me ?:thumbup
 
In two words if i have to express my experience, RAW FUN !

A - based on your recent BARF posts trolling for recomendations on wheels and shaving seats, sounds like you've outgrown SUMOs and discovered dirt :rofl

Here's a relatively unknown secret: you can drag knee on asphalt twisties with 21" knobbies :shocker but a 17" street front just sucks in the dirt.

I can only imagine when you go full monty with multi-day ADVenture or transcontinetal rides :wtf

- the 2-stroke individual
 
Last edited:
Just spooned on my knobbies, replaced the clutch, new grips and oil. Ready for this one.

You trucking in again SV????
:twofinger
 
Just changed the oil and air cleaner. Just have to decide whether to run dirt or sumo wheels :)

Let's start a roll call and how do we find out if the gate is open?
 
Zaphod and I are planning of camping out. I suspect we will head out early Friday and make the weekend of it. If we have any form of reception out there we can report back.
 
Lucky bastids, will you be camping at that rest stop where the tables are?
 
Zaphod and I are planning of camping out. I suspect we will head out early Friday and make the weekend of it. If we have any form of reception out there we can report back.

You can hop over to Lower Lake and get reception there, and the closest place for beer.:Port
 
I just need to find two trees for my Hammock. Pretty excited to try it out. Hoping I'm not regretting not getting a tent. It was just too attractive to not have to carry a tent and a sleeping pad...frees up a ton of weight and space not to mention the cost savings!
 
Oh you guys are camping with your bikes! Lucky bastids squared.
Is that hammock one of those that have the bars on deach end? Ikd get claustrophobic in one of those cacoon type hammocks. Fun either way though.....just gotta figure out how keep the beer cold now
 
It's cocoon style. I don't think I get claustrophobic...had an MRI once and enjoyed the hr long nap.
 
I too did the mri and at the time I welcomed the nap time. Now, I think i'd go nutso in there.... must be getting old and frail :(

Are u by chance also talking to corb on fb? They mentioned camping on this ride as well
 
I too did the mri and at the time I welcomed the nap time. Now, I think i'd go nutso in there.... must be getting old and frail :(

Are u by chance also talking to corb on fb? They mentioned camping on this ride as well

I think Corb is his BARF s/n. I'm not %100. Raul?

If so, Yeah, I'm trying to talk him into joining us for the weekend. He's the brother of a girl I am friends with, so we actually haven't met each other yet.
 
Broke a bolt off in the WR's clutch cover yesterday while changing the oil/screwing around...assuming I can extract it I'll be along for my first ever BARF ride, meeting everyone at Crossroads. Hopefully this group is as crazy as it sounds.

Any word on the Reiff/Rayhouse gate?
 
Back
Top