• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

lol - priorities

hahahahaa yes, I was thinking the samething :laughing

A camp out sounds fun, does that lake have fish in it?
Glad you guys had a great day, I'm there for the next one!
 
hahahahaa yes, I was thinking the samething :laughing

A camp out sounds fun, does that lake have fish in it?
Glad you guys had a great day, I'm there for the next one!

I did see someone fishing there once and I have seen small fish off the bank when collecting water.
 
Count me in for the moto-camp.

I can bring the big bike and come up from the east side where gate are not a problem.

Keep me posted on dates.

Sweet, it would be fun to have a bunch of people do the camping thing. Good point regarding big bikes entering the East entrance.

BTW...
If anyone happens to have a 4x4 that could haul some fire wood and stash it somewhere out of sight then that would be awesome since it's pretty scarce up there. It would have to be soon before the gate is locked for winter. I've gotten by with a small folding hand saw but if we have a big group then a nice sized camp fire would be great.
 
I can always strap my chainsaw to the bike so we can chop our own firewood. :teeth
 
I can always strap my chainsaw to the bike so we can chop our own firewood. :teeth

Uuuuuhhh..... well Ive strapped many a things to my bikes including, fishing poles, golf clubs (not that I golf) a stack of 4 tires, and even my kid's bicycle but never ever a chainsaw!

I guess if it can run on the same fuel as your bike why not :laughing
 
Hey guy's I have the GPX file of the offroad part, if anyone wants a copy. Just send me your email. Or show me how to upload a file here to share...
 
LOL, yeah I keep making plans then remember I have a baby on the way... my life is going to change!!

But it's a good change though! :thumbup

Congrats!! :applause

BTW - Up for the overnight.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the gpx files! I need to shoehorn those into my gps and then learn how to actually use the thing properly. :laughing
 
Great, glad they worked. The other files are from the Sheetiron this year and a few others.
 
Hey Crazybrother, did you do the Sheetiron this year?
There were a bunch of us present... tons of fun as usual.
 
Hey Crazybrother, did you do the Sheetiron this year?
There were a bunch of us present... tons of fun as usual.
I did, and it was a blast. I have a family friend that lives in Stonyford, so we stayed at his house then rode the two days. He is 70 years old and we did the Hard route...:ride He's an animal...:thumbup
 
Back
Top