HeatXfer
Not Erudite, just er
Although I just remembered me and my wife are expecting the first week in January...
lol - priorities
Although I just remembered me and my wife are expecting the first week in January...
lol - priorities

hahahahaa yes, I was thinking the samething
A camp out sounds fun, does that lake have fish in it?
Glad you guys had a great day, I'm there for the next one!
Count me in for the moto-camp.
I can bring the big bike and come up from the east side where gate are not a problem.
Keep me posted on dates.
Here is the Google Map of where we ended up. Point A is where we split up and Point B is where we ended up.
http://goo.gl/maps/BFVVp
I can always strap my chainsaw to the bike so we can chop our own firewood.![]()
I can always strap my chainsaw to the bike so we can chop our own firewood.![]()

There is even a rack from Pro Moto Billet 
LOL, yeah I keep making plans then remember I have a baby on the way... my life is going to change!!

Someone let me know if this link works...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ehZi0_Bs4xc285Q0xCSVpyR2c/edit?usp=sharing
I did, and it was a blast. I have a family friend that lives in Stonyford, so we stayed at his house then rode the two days. He is 70 years old and we did the Hard route...Hey Crazybrother, did you do the Sheetiron this year?
There were a bunch of us present... tons of fun as usual.
He's an animal...