undertheoaks
When in doubt gas it!
X2 in
Supermoto 


I'm in for Knoxville & Rieff/Rayhouse this Sun.
Oh no, Jimbo. Heal up, get better, and come out to play.
I hope it isn't anything serious.
I got bit by a too old front tire out in the desert. Lesson learned the hard way.I would love to join you, Paul. I am also about 90% sure that I'll be able to.
I love Stony, but it is WAY too far to go for a day trip. I need to camp at least one night if I ride/drive 2.5-3 hours each way.
Thinking of joining for next Sunday, March 9. I'd be riding from SF on a DR350, not familiar with that area. What's the total time/mileage round trip approx?
Its pretty much all day. About 100 miles from SF to the Reif Road turnoff, 17 miles to highway 16, 13 miles to gas at Cache Creek Casino for a total of 140 miles. One way. Then you gotta get back.



