• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sometimes I (still) Ride Like An Asshole - Feb 2015 edition

:laughing
Thanks for the update, Kurt. I hope to ride with you during the Hawthorne Rally, and I would be disappointed if you didn't ride at least a little bit like an asshole.
 
I was reading another thread here in which people were saying they wouldn't do something because it might give riders a bad rep. I thought, "Yeah, that's bad. I haven't done that shit since, uh.....


yesterday's commute." :dunno :blush :burnout

Mea Culpa
 
Been commuting over the Bay Bridge lately and yep, I am still a huge asshole. I try to be polite and it lasts all of 5 minutes.
 
Hmmm.. I think I may be an even BIGGER asshole now than I was in February. And that's saying something!
 
I was reading another thread here in which people were saying they wouldn't do something because it might give riders a bad rep. I thought, "Yeah, that's bad. I haven't done that shit since, uh.....


yesterday's commute." :dunno :blush :burnout

Mea Culpa

:laughing :hail
 
took the tard to work yesterday...yep, i still know how to ride like an ass:ride
 
I don't think I actually scared anybody, so.....
 
I hit epic asshole two weeks ago.

Little voice inside was "what the hell are you doing?"
 
Asshole mode? Me? No, that never happens...

biker-gang-biker-gangs-innocent.gif
 
From my point of view my riding usually seams pretty reasonable.....from those I pass, probably not so much :p
DT
 
Hun, did you know that if you're a tech worker staring at a smart phone, the pedestrian "don't walk" countdown isn't a countdown--it's telling you how many more tech-worker douchbags can step off the curb before the light changes, regardless of how many cars, trucks and busses are waiting to turn left or right.

F-ing entitled assholes. It makes me (keeps me?) insane.
 
Back
Top