been awhile so here's a quick update:
Got another surgery on the right eye next week. Glaucoma issues are blocking the lens, so it's time for another swap out transplant for a plastic lens. Wish me luck.
Hands still in the same boat; "trigger-finger" still bad but holding off on surgery because need $$$ for numerous things. Still can't ride because of this & eye problems. 2 years off moto now....
Got several competitive quotes on the sewer pipe; paid $6K to the winner for plastic pipe all the way to middle of street. Had to take out equity loan to get it done; oh well.
Roof bad; worried about El-Nino' this winter so got a friend up on roof & he re-nailed some & added the blown-off shingles. Still gotta fix the downpipes. Thought about getting up there w/a can & tin snips.
Only running cage broke down. $2.6K & had to take it back several times to fix things claimed fixed but were not. grrr...

Going elsewhere next time.
Started bike. Big mistake. Sucked some bad gas in I think & now it runs like sh_t. Guess I will be cleaning carbs after all. What a PITA!
Given up on suspension fixes. Cost too much $$$ to send it out. Going to try & find a new/used set of shocks/forks in good shape. Tender working well, new battery seems still new <shew!>
Found a deal on a new stove. Wifie's been cooking w/convection oven & microwave for 5 years. She's overjoyed w/new stove!
After trying to work on bike w/screwed up hand, I was pretty low. About everything. She knew I needed something so she got me a new kitten. Got me smiling big time w/a new friend. Was named "Emma" & answered to that so I didn't re-name her. I soon was having a ball watching her terrorize the house. Neverending energy bouncing off the walls & causing general mayhem. Helped me greatly...
Will update after next weeks eye surgery.