corndog67
Pissant Squid
Does somebody regularly take one for the team?
![]()
That was awesome.
He pulled in behind me, coming into the parking lot at work, I didn't know what he wanted. I asked. He snarled at me (motorcop), "You were doing 75mph." Yeah, so? And i didn't say another word until I saw he was writing me. "How can you write me a ticket for something you do?" "What?" " I see you and your fellow motors riding like that every day." That didn't seem to help. Against me own judgement, I continued....."There are at least 20,000 unlicensed, uninsured, untrained drivers in this city, we have the highest hit and run statistics in the state, we have the highest rate of car theft and lowest rates of recovery, in the country for a city this size, all related to people that shouldn't be here. But you decide to ding me $400 bucks (I was pretty damn close on my estimate, don't you think?) for something you do, on a daily basis. How the fuck can you do that? " I was starting to foam up, and the owner of the company and several of my co-workers were now standing outside, watching. I seriously thought for just a second, about really making a point, and refusing to sign and getting mysekf arrested, but I quickly did the ixnay on that noise, I work for a defense contractor, I'm not losing my job to make a point.
After I said it twice, he asked what I meant about "riding like they do", and I said, going faster than traffic, staying completely away from other vehicles, riding aggressively and not fucking around. He said, "You were speeding....", and I quit while I still didn't have handcuffs on.
I fired off letters to the Mayor, City Manager and Chief of Police. About how they are targeting legal citizens, going to work (7:30 in the morning, is people going to work), while crime in this city was being ignored. At 7:30am, the drivers are generally legal citizens, insured, registered and licensed, going to work. Why don't they target at 6am, when the people going to work are generally not licensed, uninsured and unregistered? There is a real bias going on around here, that they people that work and live here, legally, are targeted while the illegals get a pass, they won't even tow their cars any more.
I got a reply, then a phone call, from the Chief, asking if I wanted to file a complaint against the officer. And that was it. Chickenshit cocksuckers. How about they apply the laws equally? I was speeding. But I wasn't doing anything unsafe. I wasn't riding any differently from those guys. But they dinged me $418/$485.
And I'm going to put it off, extend it, extend it, schedule, cancel, reschedule, cancel, reschedule, cancel and fuck it off for at least a year, if not longer. Fuck em.
Last edited:
I thought you were going 125mph or something...
(C'mon man, really? Those "illegals" have nothing to do with your speeding.)
It's like that great, early-American literary standard, only in this case we call it The Asshole's Progress. 