1962siia
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2013
- Location
- Rohnert Park
- Moto(s)
- 350exc-f
Aermacchi/HD Sprint 250ss
950 ADV
C&J XL350
T100SC
Guzzi hotrod
- Name
- Daniel
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 424261
Hey XC thanks alot for the well wishes. You're right about the things we take for granted. I'm a lefty so this has been kinda weird for me. The pain still has been fine so far luckily but I stopped wearing the sling on Weds and have just been letting my arm do its thing hoping that I'll not have as much stiffness in my elbow and shoulder. If this caused pain I'd be using the sling but it hasn't. The days have been fine, but I have gotten lousy sleep this week for sure and I'm assuming next week will be rough after the surgery. I'm sure I'll be taking the pain meds after surgery so maybe that will make a difference. Thanks again. 
Its pretty obvious which one is broken. Between the bone sticking up, the yellow/purple bruise, and the scrapes on the shoulder I think they will get it right. 
Love ya, man. Hang in there.