Thanks to Drew for orchestrating a great ride.
From the level of interest on Barf, I was expecting 5 or 6 riders and was thus stunned to roll up into a motogp paddock sort of scene at the Fairfield 'bucks. I was adopted by a friendly group of KLRs (Tim, Hugh, ...) but had trouble keeping track of them and eventually lost them entirely after the flat tire in Knoxville.
Had a great time chasing Aaron chasing the KTMs on the trip back over Reiff Road and then skipped out on the final trip through Knoxville on the principle that the time to slow down is when you first think about it. Took Pope Canyon to Angwin to St. Helena and slabbed it home.
Mad props to Dan on the Bonneville. That was impressive.
From the level of interest on Barf, I was expecting 5 or 6 riders and was thus stunned to roll up into a motogp paddock sort of scene at the Fairfield 'bucks. I was adopted by a friendly group of KLRs (Tim, Hugh, ...) but had trouble keeping track of them and eventually lost them entirely after the flat tire in Knoxville.
Had a great time chasing Aaron chasing the KTMs on the trip back over Reiff Road and then skipped out on the final trip through Knoxville on the principle that the time to slow down is when you first think about it. Took Pope Canyon to Angwin to St. Helena and slabbed it home.
Mad props to Dan on the Bonneville. That was impressive.
Nice pics!


