CWH
New member
Knoxville/Rieff, Frank Raines, or wherever - I just want to ride!![]()
I'm a maybe. I've got to get my rear shock re-assembled and filled with nitrogen before Sunday. Oh, and those tax things as well...
Knoxville/Rieff, Frank Raines, or wherever - I just want to ride!![]()
4/18/2013... I have that day open and would like to ride. KLR 650 coming from Sacramento, yet am willing to meet up anywhere is the bay area if needed.
I'm IN for Sunday at Knoxville (4/14, right?)
I'd like to go see the trials guys but always feel a bit nauseated when they're around since gravity seem to take a day off whenever they start the bikes.
Mines Rd is a very nice ride.
What fun is that?The ride is mostly.....uhmmmm....pavement and rocks.
Hard to predict tire wear. Maybe you could restrain your throttle hand a bit.
Caution on the water crossings on the North end of Lake Berryessa. The algea makes them slippery.
Last months ride: A rider high sided, attempting to power wheelie through the water crossing. Go slow and steady.

I'm going with Knoxville