I think I can see the photog angle in the relationship between the tail and fuselage. The nose cone it off angle in the same direction but to a greater degree* (ha) I didn't think both conditions were independent though.#1: yes to part a
#2: the photog was not on center. Off by an rch
That is awesome.
It's a light, not a wheel.What's up with the little "baby" wheels on the gear doors?
Yeah, something does appear to be wrong with the image. While it could be a landing light on the right maingear door, there never was one on the left gear door. Also the nose gear doesn't look right either.What's up with the little "baby" wheels on the gear doors?
Just yesterday I saw a clip of a 19ft wingspan scale RC B-36 Peacemaker. Talk about a monster. The US built 384 of those things.
Russia still uses a bomber like that old prop plane.
Tu-95, NATO code name 'Bear'. The counter-rotating turboprops are loud. Pilots that intercepted them said that they could hear (&feel) them from hundreds of feet away at 300+kts.Russia still uses a bomber like that old prop plane.
They just lost one of 47 left on a training mission.
![]()