• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Aircraft that make your jaw drop!

From the Thunderbird crash last December:
1790346476394.png

1790346503385.png
 
My jaw dropped when the trail to Wilder from twin gates was closed and I had to wait a minute. I got to see a helo take off though. No details on who got hurt or how ❤️‍🩹


 
^ am I crazy or is the nose cone off center?

edit, i think the photo is about 0.5-1 degree off perpendicular. Way bad ass.
 
#1: yes to part a

#2: the photog was not on center. Off by an rch
 
#1: yes to part a

#2: the photog was not on center. Off by an rch
I think I can see the photog angle in the relationship between the tail and fuselage. The nose cone it off angle in the same direction but to a greater degree* (ha) I didn't think both conditions were independent though.

What's up with the little "baby" wheels on the gear doors?
 
What's up with the little "baby" wheels on the gear doors?
Yeah, something does appear to be wrong with the image. While it could be a landing light on the right maingear door, there never was one on the left gear door. Also the nose gear doesn't look right either.

I wonder if it has been manipulated from this image:
1790692795646.png
 
Russia still uses a bomber like that old prop plane.

They just lost one of 47 left on a training mission.

6abc840d265e3f8e338f8d09
Tu-95, NATO code name 'Bear'. The counter-rotating turboprops are loud. Pilots that intercepted them said that they could hear (&feel) them from hundreds of feet away at 300+kts.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: GAJ
Back
Top