J-Boat
Slow Down, See More...
I've got quite a few pics that I'm sorting through right now. I'll post them up here tonight...
Here's a video that old guy on the red 675 showed me on his Iphone. This is a group of local guys riding 229 aka "Rossi's Driveway". I guess a few guys from our group ran into him and he showed them around a bit. He's the one who crashes on the 675. He said it was totaled and he was on a brand new 2 week old replacement...
We did this road on Saturday and I'd say it's the best motorcycle road I've ever ridden on!...
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjdWlZVvxm8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjdWlZVvxm8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Here's a video that old guy on the red 675 showed me on his Iphone. This is a group of local guys riding 229 aka "Rossi's Driveway". I guess a few guys from our group ran into him and he showed them around a bit. He's the one who crashes on the 675. He said it was totaled and he was on a brand new 2 week old replacement...
We did this road on Saturday and I'd say it's the best motorcycle road I've ever ridden on!...
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjdWlZVvxm8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjdWlZVvxm8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]




