What a great trip! Thank you Kurt for organizing and for taking on the selfless task of scouting out the roads

. It was great to see some familiar faces and to meet some new (and new to me) BARFers.
I was hoping to have some great photos from start to finish but it didn't quite work out that way. There was the late start from Sonoma, the late arrival at Snellbux, the late arrival at Laguna and way too much fun in the twisties to stop and pull out the camera. So, here goes.
Part 1 of 2
First, the line-up at Laguna. Hey Kluts!
Laguna Seca.
Looking South down the Big Sur Coast
... and a look North up the Big Sur Coast
Anton on the Busa. Mother F-ing TURBO BUSA. Getoutofmyway.
Action photo of the elephant seals near San Simeon
Pelicans, pre bombing run
Not a single elephant seal survived
The winery where I was going to pick up my wine for the tasting. No, you are not open 'till 5. But it was after 4:20 so I guess I should have known better

.
Wine tasting on Friday night. Clamato, for FTMFW. I think the wines from Hearthstone were the ringers.
Getting ready for 229
Lots o fun on 229
Taking a break on Tepusquet
A stop along Tepusquet