Canadianjerkey
New member
Phhhhfffttttt, "Sportbikes". Don't you be clumpin me in with THEM!



). The list of confirmed participants is growing.

Hmm... A BARF tour of the base.)
Check the thread from the fall rally. I can recall at least two 650R's, and at least one Monster, probably more. Not to mention the folks riding full on sprotbiles. Did you have them re-upholstered in razor wire?



So what's the plan for the evenings if I were to get a room and forgo staying at my folk's place?
oneself silly, and then have a relatively short stumble back to bed. We are striving to enable the same thing at Paso Robles. Not fully defined yet. In general terms, expect to have a group dinner on Saturday night. One objective is to have reasonable access to places to eat and drink close enough to the motel that there's no need to get on the motos.
One of the great things about the Hawthorne rally was the potential to eat and drinkoneself silly, and then have a relatively short stumble back to bed. We are striving to enable the same thing at Paso Robles.
How far away is your parents' house? Should we all drink there?![]()
This is the perfect opportunity to break the news, by having about fifty bikers show up (you included) and proceed to get shit faced in their house and then pass out on the lawn.HA! I still haven't told my step-mother that I even own motorcycles much less ride one. :|
They live in Arroyo Grande...about 15 minutes away.
This is the perfect opportunity to break the news, by having about fifty bikers show up (you included) and proceed to get shit faced in their house and then pass out on the lawn.
trust me....they'll love you for it

This is the perfect opportunity to break the news, by having about fifty bikers show up (you included) and proceed to get shit faced in their house and then pass out on the lawn.
trust me....they'll love you for it




Somehow I doubt that.![]()


Trust us on this!Go through with this, and you'll never be afraid to ride your Duc for more than 90 minutes again! Everything will be easier. And your parents will totally understand the whole motorcycle thing!
What could go wrong?![]()
Won't get more than about 110 miles out of a tank, though. :|So I'm pretty much the cheapest person alive, and I'm about to be broke too. How's the camping near there? I basically need a 6'x2' flat spot and I'm good for the night. Anybody else? I've got a tent and some stuff that could be easily strapped to a bike as well.