• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Spring Rally - 2009 - Central Coast

are guys sure we want to do this?
 
Hell yes we want to do this. Come on Fedex guy with my seat cushion. Hurry up.
 
Out the door...and so it begins.
 
Well, looks like the Spring BARF Rally is well underway. Some of our guys seem to have made it to Laguna Seca while others are continuing south on 25 and have made it to Bitterwater.
 
Just checked again and at least part of the Laguna group has made it s way down the coast to Big Sur, while the inland group has made its way back west to 101 and is near San Ardo.
 
Podium finishers... To Paso Robles Motel 6
1st Bruce (Charlotte's dad)
2nd Rich (ridersblock)
3rd Charlotte

FTW
 
Good to hear some riders have made it already. I can't participate in the tasting due to some recent meds I am on, but I still hope to bring a bottle to share, meet folks, and help out with the wine tasting. Please PM me with room # and Time so I know when to head down to the hotel. I also have to work tomorrow morning, but if the ride doesn't leave until later in the morning I can join the fun.

Emerson
 
Checked in, changed and lounging.....:)

The route down the coast was amazing and beautiful the whole way!!!
No rain, mostly sunny/partly cloudy, nice and warm the whole way.

Our group skipped Laguna and went to Katys in Carmel for breakfast, cruised the easy way down 1 and 46.
 
Here's a riddle...

What does it take to win the BARF Rally Laguna Gift Pack?





More to follow... :D
 
pics!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 162 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 162 (Medium).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 187 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 187 (Medium).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 240 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 240 (Medium).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 245 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 245 (Medium).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 267 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 267 (Medium).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 43
Home and safe. 700+ miles. An interesting ride home with a deteriorating rear sprocket. Carrrizo Plain really ate my chain up. Had to stop halfway to adjust and lube.

I forgot to fire up the tracking on the SPOT on the way down :rolleyes

Here's a preview...
 

Attachments

  • 557210544_YGbbD-M.jpg
    557210544_YGbbD-M.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 557214870_2Dp4C-M.jpg
    557214870_2Dp4C-M.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 557219449_un2rB-M.jpg
    557219449_un2rB-M.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 557219742_HPQyn-M.jpg
    557219742_HPQyn-M.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
What an amazing weekend!!! I had a great time hanging out and riding with you guys!!!

Thanks Kurt for sharing so many great roads and organizing this event!!!


Mike
 
:ride
What an amazing weekend!!! I had a great time hanging out and riding with you guys!!!

Thanks Kurt for sharing so many great roads and organizing this event!!!


Mike

I 2nd that! Beyond expectations! I met so many cool people. Thanks again Kurt and the rest of you that planned the wekend and the rides.
I have plenty of pics and vids coming soon:)

Adam
:ride:party
 
Absolutely amazing Rally, it was my first and definitely not the last. Lots of good times and cool meeting some new people! You all are awesome and one last "hell yea!" for Kurt!
 
that was one of most fun things I have done in my life.
 
Back home again, and grateful that it all went so well. I've got to walk the dogs now, but I'll post up later. I met lots of old friends and lots of new friends and had some raucously good fun! :teeth
 
Back
Top