• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Spring Rally - 2009 - Central Coast

Great stuff, Peter! :applause

Also, thanks to you and Chill and Afterburner for all your work on the wine tasting. :thumbup

Kurt, it was a pure pleasure serving the wines. A career as a sommelier may await... :laughing

Not so much the drinking part, tho... I thought diesel only came in multi-hundred gallon shipments, not in 750ml glass containers. :twofinger

I'm just glad I brought the Cline mourvedre. Matter of fact, I'll bet I'm not the only one who's glad I brought it... :rofl
 
Do we have to wait until Hawthorne to do this again? I may have to do a Tahoe City run in August to get my fix.
 
Last edited:
This was my first Rally - had a great time meeting a lot a people. Everyone was great. The roads around paso robles and solvang were epic - twisty with barely any traffic. Thanks Joe, David, and Mike for the awesome tour around Solvang. You guys were tearin it up. It was nice meeting you guys.

I'll have to post a few pics later. And thanks again Flying Hun!!

Ron :twofinger
 
Kurt,
Great job putting this all together. I wanted a weekend away from it all and I got exactly that. Fantastic roads all over the place (some of which I missed, but that's not a bad thing as next time awaits...)
Most excellent.

I'm just glad I brought the Cline mourvedre. Matter of fact, I'll bet I'm not the only one who's glad I brought it... :rofl

You're not. :thumbup

Definitely not...
 
who won the photo essay contest?
 
I'll punt on this one... :laughing

I've got shots of folks at the bottom of Rossi's Driveway (Rt 229), and that's about it.

Kurt, if you want to shoot me the two & 1/2 shots of me on that road, I'd be happy, thx!
 
Rick, should we just go ahead and assume that you and Adam lost your cameras/the dogs ate them/the camera drowned in beer/you drowned in beer/whatever so we can get on with judging the best photo/video results???? :confused

:twofinger
 
Rick, should we just go ahead and assume that you and Adam lost your cameras/the dogs ate them/the camera drowned in beer/you drowned in beer/whatever so we can get on with judging the best photo/video results???? :confused

:twofinger

I don't know about Rick but I posted my pics the next Mondayafter getting back. They are up there on the pic thread for all to see:)

Adam
 
Rick, should we just go ahead and assume that you and Adam lost your cameras/the dogs ate them/the camera drowned in beer/you drowned in beer/whatever so we can get on with judging the best photo/video results???? :confused

:twofinger

My vote is for what Charlotte posted.
 
I don't know about Rick but I posted my pics the next Mondayafter getting back. They are up there on the pic thread for all to see:)

Adam
Apologies, Adam. I was still hoping to see your video. :party

:teeth
 
I had a feeling that's what you were referring to. Have not been anble to make it work. Still have it on file. Will try a few ideas today;)
 
I had a feeling that's what you were referring to. Have not been anble to make it work. Still have it on file. Will try a few ideas today;)

No worries, just giving you a hard time. :cool

Now, where's that Machete dude?
:laughing
 
Back
Top