P
Peaches
Guest
Dont know if you are still looking for a car. I have a Dodge Intrepid 1997 for sale. $3000.
Let me know.
Sorry to hear what happened.
Let me know.
Sorry to hear what happened.
JackTheTripper said:It's not up to you to decide what situation he's in. Or to negotiate a price.
gmlight said:I thought TSC kicked you out of here.
decided not to, but after the comments why not.. i bought by 97 integra gs 4door for $3500 
Eman said:I was in a hit and run, and my uninsured motorist paid for medical, fixing the car, and rental. All you need is his info or even license plate number, i got the guys plate down and insurance took care of everything all i had to do was drop off and pick up my car. If that doesnt work isnt there something the law can do, the guy broke the law and he needs to pay.
He wanted to settle out of insurance and had his buddy stick up for him. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt and faxed him the estimate, somewhere around $700. He never responded and on the 9th day I reported it. The insurance started a claim and I was paid through UM in around three weeks for much more than my estimate.
Nighthawk454 said:Hey eastbay, if nothing else works out, let me know. I'll drive my car up from LA (not using it now, since I commute on bike) and you can borrow it for as long as ya need. Not the best solution, but there if ya need it.
--Joe
Thundercat 600R said:Sorry about this man wish I had a car to sell you... Nice to see the system working for you![]()

