900ss
Well-known member
Now I know unequivocally why I adore you. Wow. 
If you think THAT'S somthing, wait till you try a large dose of ascorbic acid mixed in water. It's THE cleanout of cleanouts...Holy shit, (literally and figuratively), I have decided to start drinking pomegranate juice for its antioxidant and other beneficial effects (yes, I know I will not live forever). Holy raise the sheets, and flush out the gut. I awoke to a symphony this morning.
Vaguely remember those. Also remember permission slips to be excused from school for harvest and huntingForgot all about this...
Anyone have to get permission to work from school? Child labor laws demand. Work permits.
The restaurant often told me they couldn’t wait until I turned 14 and could get a work permit so I could legally be there. I don’t recall getting one though.Forgot all about this...
Anyone have to get permission to work from school? Child labor laws demand. Work permits.
Forgot all about this...
Anyone have to get permission to work from school? Child labor laws demand. Work permits.
My junior year I had a work permit. My Sophmore year i only worked in the summer, so no need. The teacher hated me for some reason, flunked me both semesters.Forgot all about this...
Anyone have to get permission to work from school? Child labor laws demand. Work permits.
