c-mo
Member
I was riding my DR 350 home around 4pm. I had the green light at an uncontrolled intersection and just as I entered , some lady decided to turn left....directly into me...no signal, no brakes, nada!!!! Well she scored a direct hit, which totalled the bike of course and threw me 20 feet over her car and into the gutter. I ended up with a fractured left hip, broken femur, fractured left ankle, and the pad on left heel was torn almost completely off, oh fractured right wrist as well. Basically she ****ed me up!!! Good news is absolutely no road rash. If it wasn't for Aerostich RC suit I know I would have lost my leg.
So three surgeries and four weeks in the hospital later I'm back home. My next few months will be spent doing physical therepy and trying to get back to normal.
One other positive , the driver directly behind me caught the entire incident on a Hi-Def dash camera...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZxruexJA7fzVYrkgWgMsBssZrNfpcgM/view?usp=drivesdk
So three surgeries and four weeks in the hospital later I'm back home. My next few months will be spent doing physical therepy and trying to get back to normal.
One other positive , the driver directly behind me caught the entire incident on a Hi-Def dash camera...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZxruexJA7fzVYrkgWgMsBssZrNfpcgM/view?usp=drivesdk
Chris.