• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Fresh transplant looking for bike events

Welcome to BARF!!
Short notice but we have a nearby rally Oct2-4 in Lakeport. Drive up with the KTM on the hitch or hook with the hooners on the FZ
Is there going to be a y dirt riding?
Because I'm dying to get the KTM a little dirty, the poor thing has been sitting sparkling clean for the last 6 months!!!
 
Is there going to be a y dirt riding?
Because I'm dying to get the KTM a little dirty, the poor thing has been sitting sparkling clean for the last 6 months!!!
There will be one tame ADV ride. That said, check out Dirty Barfing
You might be able to coax @OaklandF4i to take a run at Cow Mountain or Penny Pines.
 
Hello there!
I'm in Berryessa and I have heard about SF Moto social but funnily enough I can't find their socials to see when are the rides.
It's not a ride. It's a chance to meet a bunch of folks who might become riding buddies and check out cool bikes.
 
Hell yeah, we're crash buddies!
Was that with Apex assassins in Vegas?
You would think from the banner, right? No, Sonoma Raceway road racing event with AFM a few (9!?!?) years ago...
 
You would think from the banner, right? No, Sonoma Raceway road racing event with AFM a few (9!?!?) years ago.

So funny thing, I just moved here after 18 years in Vegas and that was my home track.
I was actually asking because the track didn't look like Vegas speedway at all so the banner was confusing the hell out of me!
 
Back
Top