• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

How many miles have you ridden in 2026 so far?

Total Miles fort 2026 so far.

  • 0.01 - 1

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 1 - 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - 100

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 100 - 1000

    Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 1000 - 5k

    Votes: 19 38.0%
  • 5k - 20k

    Votes: 19 38.0%
  • 20k - 305,760

    Votes: 1 2.0%

  • Total voters
    50
I’m Nate 2024 edition. My ass has never ridden so much. I’m estimating 15,000 for the year?

@Blankpage why not go ride to Bainbridge this weekend?

If you’re talking Bridgebrain Wa what’s happening there this weekend?
That would be a 4hr ride which is about 3 hours longer than I can tolerate on my bike 😣
 
I'm at 14,000 or so for the year so far.

Do I get a trophy for doing it on hard mode since 10,000 of those miles are on an electric moto?

:rofl

I mean I'm probably the first electric to do Lolo Pass, right?
 
I am adding to it... but I think I will be lucky to break 5K this year. :(
 
I'm guessing 2,800 -all pleasure. I just returned from a 1,600 ADV bike ride, rode the sheetiron back in May and we take the RT up the coast on a fairly regular basis.
 
Lessee…5808 on the GS (3000 were on one trip - down to Baja and back. That was pretty awesome.)
R7 - 1,005 on the track,
and oh, I dunno, another 1000 mebbe on my ebicycle (I mean, it’s two wheels, right?), and another mebbe 200-300 on my mountain bike.
Call it 8,063 miles since beginning of 2026 give or take.
 
Back
Top