Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.
If you’re talking Bridgebrain Wa what’s happening there this weekend?
That would be a 4hr ride which is about 3 hours longer than I can tolerate on my bike
I'm guessing 2,800 -all pleasure. I just returned from a 1,600 ADV bike ride, rode the sheetiron back in May and we take the RT up the coast on a fairly regular basis.
Lessee…5808 on the GS (3000 were on one trip - down to Baja and back. That was pretty awesome.)
R7 - 1,005 on the track,
and oh, I dunno, another 1000 mebbe on my ebicycle (I mean, it’s two wheels, right?), and another mebbe 200-300 on my mountain bike.
Call it 8,063 miles since beginning of 2026 give or take.