HondaCrew
New member
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2007
- Location
- San Francisco
- Moto(s)
- Yamaha WR250x, 2007 Yamaha R6 (sold), 2006 Honda 600rr (sold), 2001 Yamaha Yz125 Supermoto (sold)
Does anyone know how many Qt of oil I need to put on my bike..
It's a CBR 600rr 2006............
I will be doing the oil change by myself and thats the only info I can't find..
I saw somewhere on google that it takes 3.1Qt of oil....
But I wanna make sure...I don't have a Manual or Service manual.
Will buy one soon, but every store has to other the damn book, and I cant wait 2 weeks to do my oil change..

It's a CBR 600rr 2006............
I will be doing the oil change by myself and thats the only info I can't find..
I saw somewhere on google that it takes 3.1Qt of oil....

But I wanna make sure...I don't have a Manual or Service manual.
Will buy one soon, but every store has to other the damn book, and I cant wait 2 weeks to do my oil change..

