• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

INNOVV 2CH Full HD Motorycle Recording System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing videos

C1, Front camera

[youtube]6NIZJqy-kGs[/youtube]



C2, Rear Camera

[youtube]ZG9fOPDjQio[/youtube]
 
Video in night

C1-Front camera

[youtube]-8TFVOjJnO8[/youtube]


C2-Rear Camera

[youtube]hhTX1mHCzD8[/youtube]
 
Hey Rock how come you stopped responding to my technical support emails? The video freezes whenver I use the camera and the sound keeps working. I've tried many different types of SD cards and funny how every other brand doesn't require a special card.

Will I be getting my refund? Sorry but your product is a piece of crap in terms of consistency. All the guys on ADV rider are experiencing the same.
 
Hey Rock how come you stopped responding to my technical support emails? The video freezes whenver I use the camera and the sound keeps working. I've tried many different types of SD cards and funny how every other brand doesn't require a special card.

Will I be getting my refund? Sorry but your product is a piece of crap in terms of consistency. All the guys on ADV rider are experiencing the same.

Both of mine are stuck doing that. Willie says he can fix it, but I haven't had the time to get them over to him. Maybe send him a message.
 
Hey Rock how come you stopped responding to my technical support emails? The video freezes whenver I use the camera and the sound keeps working. I've tried many different types of SD cards and funny how every other brand doesn't require a special card.

Will I be getting my refund? Sorry but your product is a piece of crap in terms of consistency. All the guys on ADV rider are experiencing the same.

As our discussion base on the post you made on the C3 thread below, please send both cameras back, we do refund you.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9147737&postcount=381
 
Both of mine are stuck doing that. Willie says he can fix it, but I haven't had the time to get them over to him. Maybe send him a message.

Please draw a message to Willy, I believe you can get support.
 
This is riding in Taiwan, a small island has a huge mount of motorcycles. :ride:ride:ride

Front Camera

[youtube]G3BO9K_dh5c[/youtube]


Rear camera,

[youtube]59bNqowGA6c[/youtube]
 
The K1 installed on BMW K1300GT

Thanks Marko from Finland, He installed The K1 on his BMW K1300GT and shared photos

The rear lens installed.
 

Attachments

  • INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-01.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-01.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 36
  • INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-02.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-02.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
The front lens installed,
 

Attachments

  • INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-03.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-03.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 52
  • INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-04.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-04.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 58
  • INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-05.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-05.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 56
The recording unit installed,
 

Attachments

  • INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-06.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW K1300GT-06.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 54
Have fun with the K1 and share,

[youtube]1fFGlu-lq3E[/youtube]
 
The installations on 2015 BMW R1200RT

Shared by Perry from Florida,
 

Attachments

  • INNOVV K1-BMW -R1200RT-03.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW -R1200RT-03.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 44
  • INNOVV K1-BMW -R1200RT-02.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW -R1200RT-02.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 57
  • INNOVV K1-BMW -R1200RT-01.jpg
    INNOVV K1-BMW -R1200RT-01.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Good Picture in Picture videos

shared by Perry from Florida, He installs The K1 on his 2015 BMW R1200RT
Good Picture in Picture videos, people can see recordings from front and rear at once.

[youtube]akHMe0kC7is[/youtube]
 
Tail of the Dragon - 15.09.05

[youtube]kPIFNFDdo4U[/youtube]
 
Hey Rock how come you stopped responding to my technical support emails? The video freezes whenver I use the camera and the sound keeps working. I've tried many different types of SD cards and funny how every other brand doesn't require a special card.

Will I be getting my refund? Sorry but your product is a piece of crap in terms of consistency. All the guys on ADV rider are experiencing the same.

Both of mine are stuck doing that. Willie says he can fix it, but I haven't had the time to get them over to him. Maybe send him a message.

How did things work out for you? Are you still using this product?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top