• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

INNOVV 2CH Full HD Motorycle Recording System

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking about getting one of these. However I have a C3 that had problems with recording that were never fixed. How are these new units? anyone had any problems with them?

Also whats the difference (besides the square lens housings and Innovv branding) between the Innovv and This and This?

How big is the recording unit it self? Innovv's site says L78xH57xD23mm (roughly 3x2.2x0.9IN) is it really that small, or is that a miss-print?

You can see we set up free trail program,
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485772

You also can refer below link,
http://www.nc700.co.uk/index.php?/topic/9931-dashcam-review-innovv-k1-2-channel-motorcycle-dvr/page-2

Yes, the size is correct and you can see it is right to be motorcycle base on these improvement. :)
 
...How big is the recording unit it self? Innovv's site says L78xH57xD23mm (roughly 3x2.2x0.9IN) is it really that small, or is that a miss-print?

It's about the size of a pack of smokes.
 
Hello fellow riders,

Im the owner of the White Honda VFR800 vtec (as shown above) and im having an issue with my K1. And have tried a few things already, and was hoping maybe other users/testers from here could help.

I found out that after a while (60-90 minutes) im not able to view the recordings the K1 has made. The main reason i think is that the unit gets to hot under my seat, having dual exhaust straight under it doenst help much i recon.
I have already tried it using the holder instead of the pouch to reduce the amount of heat, and added a small heatshield to the back of this. But still no go
I am gonna put something in between the exhaust and seat to try to reduce the heat even more

But have other people maybe had this issue of not being able to view back recordings after riding for a while.
Could it be that there is another reason for this issue besides heat, i am thinking off trying it with a different higher class sd card, currently using a class10 but gonna try UHS-1 card. Maybe it needs a faster card to keep up with the recording

Any advice or suggestions are welcome, i do love this set-up and hate for it to be a bust.
There isnt any other set-up out there that matches what this offers

Which seems really odd, its not like the technology isnt there to make more set-ups like this
 
As we have discussed, You can try on high speed SD card and disconnected the power from bike and let camera recorder by its internal battery to see if still has heat issue.
 
Just looked at video footage from last week. I am very disappointed. So much footage missing. Today again unit froze up and kept saying "recording stop". I had to disconnect the battery.

So much footage is missing. I wish there will be unit replacement or software update.

$250 for the unit that is not working properly is definitely not worth it for buyers.
 
Can you check the collection, SD card?

The K1 has two cameras that generates double size of data than other camera, a high quality SD card is very important.

Just sent you the messages to your mail box and skype, we'd like to review together to see what wrong indeed.


Just looked at video footage from last week. I am very disappointed. So much footage missing. Today again unit froze up and kept saying "recording stop". I had to disconnect the battery.

So much footage is missing. I wish there will be unit replacement or software update.

$250 for the unit that is not working properly is definitely not worth it for buyers.
 
Can you check the collection, SD card?

The K1 has two cameras that generates double size of data than other camera, a high quality SD card is very important.

Just sent you the messages to your mail box and skype, we'd like to review together to see what wrong indeed.

I have Class 10 San Disk MicroSDXC. I have couple of them, so I'll try other one and will let you know if it works any better.
 
I had the same problem with footage playback
Was using a class10 card at first, when i switched to a UHS-1 class card. Had no more problems
 
Hey Rock, I had more issues now including one camera not working on most recordings, even more videos missing etc.

Let's do change out for the unit itself and I'll buy another charger. Get back with me here or through skype. Thanks
 
http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-video-camera-reviews/innovv-k1-review/

innovv-k1-components-layout.jpg


innovv-k1-front-camera-mount.jpg


innovv-k1-rear-camera-mounted-on-luggage-rack.jpg
 
Sounds like it's having a lot of the same problems the old one did. Rock, you need to invest some time and money into making it work reliably. The design and function is great when it works, but it's all worthless when it ultimately fails. That just makes it expensive garbage.
 
Sounds like it's having a lot of the same problems the old one did. Rock, you need to invest some time and money into making it work reliably. The design and function is great when it works, but it's all worthless when it ultimately fails. That just makes it expensive garbage.

Hi Nate, just sent you the message to learn into details. Rock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top