• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

INNOVV 2CH Full HD Motorycle Recording System

Status
Not open for further replies.
the company doesnt even ship you what is pictured on their website when you order it directly off their website.............
 
the company doesnt even ship you what is pictured on their website when you order it directly off their website.............

If you want to stop by, I'm in Richmond, I can show you how I have it mounted to my V4 and I have extra mounts that you can pick from and have or if you want them shipped to you just pay for a small flat rate box. :thumbup
 
Thank you Willy for great help, and I would like to take opportunity to post below story we printed on back of our new package box, so people can know how we met Willy.

He is enjoying on new development and supporting riders. We never pay to him, we need him because he is very skilled and experienced, he has 4 bikes not 1 or 2.

And the sample of new development is on the way to him, like the C3, he has idea how to make it right for motorcycle.


Hey guys. Wondering if anyone has found or is running a dash cam on their motorcycle. I have one in my car, no reason not to have one on the bike. Near misses are a daily thing here so it would be smart. I would like one on the helmet but having to plug/unplug, deal with batteries, and turning on/off will be a huge pain. Id rather one mounted to the front of the bike, turn on/off with the bike and cycle video's. More so to prove what I was doing if I get hit. Thanks! - Krookz


Riders are asking how to make the existing camera to work as motorcycle camera. Why not design and develop a camera dedicated for motorcycling?
As the developer, We are very interested and would like to learn the ideas and needs for what a professional motorcycling camera would be.- INNOVV


I think that there is a good offer in helmet cameras in the market, as their use is not exclusive to motorcycling. Motorcycle mounted cameras not so much.
A motorcycle mounted camera would be most useful as a dash cam in case of a crash, for insurance and police purposes.- jm_araujo


I've been looking for a dashcam style camera for my motorcycle for a bit after seeing a few accidents and I started talking to Rock at Innovv.com a little while ago about the motorcycle/action camera that he was developing. He decided to let me do some pre-production testing on his new C3 remote lens camera. He sent me a unit to test and see what I thought of it.- willy510
 
After learned some people got lens case clip broken which is the must have mount, we offered it free for people in need.

More than that, If people visit our website often, they may notice we have new offer from our shop page, :laughing
http://www.innovv.com/#!shop--cart/cg1f

The accessories you need are included with your package, but if you need an extra cable, sd card reader, battery, or mount just add that to your shopping cart free of charge.
This generous offer is for your convenience, but please respect it and only order if you really need something. Thanks.


Before the price is $0, and people told us, PayPal was not happy our free offer, and did not allow them to complete the purchasing, so we change it to $1. As people know, if you buy accessories from GoPro or others, they want to charge more. We did difference that is to the best support our customers and build trust. :afm199
 
Free sample trail

As we have been discussing with some people, With new development, we are happy to send sample to people for their free trail. :afm199

We send sample to you for your two weeks trail, what we need is the installation photos, some recording clips, and your experience, comment. Pass the camera to next person after your trail, so the camera goes through person to person, more person trailed and experience shared, more people know its performance and quality. :twofinger

This is the way to help us and help our customer, why not? :ride

same as free accessories, I believe no other camera company did that before.
 
my brother just got a c3 and after some initial quirkiness, it seems to work ok now. here is some constructive criticism for you rock, instead of offering free replacement parts for people that have broken pieces, maybe its time to up the quality of the original parts. You clearly have a market for your device. Even adding 20 bucks to cover better materials, you will still be in a pretty low price category.
 
my brother just got a c3 and after some initial quirkiness, it seems to work ok now. here is some constructive criticism for you rock, instead of offering free replacement parts for people that have broken pieces, maybe its time to up the quality of the original parts. You clearly have a market for your device. Even adding 20 bucks to cover better materials, you will still be in a pretty low price category.

+1

Upgrading it to a slightly more durable housing and connectors would easily make it worth paying more for the average consumer (and is critical to those of us who really put it through its paces).

Another thing that would be great is a replaceable lens cover/filter so that we don't have to replace the whole lens when it gets hit by little rocks and gets damaged (as mine has).

Lastly (yet most importantly), get the bugs out of the firmware. We'll see if Willy can fix mine and if that's the case I'll mount it up and give it another shot.
 
my brother just got a c3 and after some initial quirkiness, it seems to work ok now. here is some constructive criticism for you rock, instead of offering free replacement parts for people that have broken pieces, maybe its time to up the quality of the original parts. You clearly have a market for your device. Even adding 20 bucks to cover better materials, you will still be in a pretty low price category.

Offering free replacement and free accessories is to let people know we are responsible product developer and seller, we take care of our products and customers.

I appreciate the trust and support from people, and be proud of that.:) please be sure, we keep it in mind and do improvement. :afm199
 
Still looking for ideas, now we are development mount system for both lenses.

Front lens can be easy mounted by bar mount, How to mount rear lens?

Look for some photos about tail of bike and ideas. :twofinger:twofinger:twofinger
 
Last edited:
Still looking for ideas, now we are development mount system for both lenses.

Front lens can be easy mounted by bar mount, How to mount rear lens?

Look for some photos about tail of bike and ideas. :twofinger:twofinger:twofinger
L shaped bracket? I would just drill a hole in my fender or luggage rack and thread a 1/4-20 screw into the clip to hold it in place. Simple and low profile. Bar mount also works if you have a tubular subframe section that's exposed, rear footpeg brackets, or a luggage rack. I actually already have a pretty good spot in mind for my bike just between the taillight and luggage rack.
 
The lens shape

Two lens is cube shape solid aluminum case, the size is width x depth x high= 29mm x 37mm x 29mm.
It would be similar as the attached photo. :afm199

There are 3 x 1/4" screw holes on top, left, right side, That design is for "L" shape basket mounting.
 

Attachments

  • Lytro-Front-200x200.jpg
    Lytro-Front-200x200.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 666-lytro-blue-hands-on-3_1349175078.jpg
    666-lytro-blue-hands-on-3_1349175078.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
So... with my SV I had to increase the length of the original cable by almost a .25m so I could run the front camera from the from nose of the bike to the recording unit in my tool box. Without the extension I would have to put the recorder under my seat which isnt convenient and it wasnt long enough to make it to under my passenger seat.

If I would put another lens in I would need at lease 1m or longer as I would have to run front the tool box up to my fender.

As for mounting the rear lens for my bike is pretty simple. I have my fender still so was thinking about putting it on my fender under my rear lights. The other location that almost everyone could do is the swing arm. A mount that could fit on the grab bar or a rectangular bar would be nice as I could put it on my rear turn signal also.

As an improvement it would be nice to be able to charge the unit and use the microphone (I know Willy made something that would work) as my recording unit is next to my drive chain I would like to be able to have the mic by the wind shield or closer to my tail.

As for all these complaints about the supplied mounts... I would love high quality ones but for the price I paid and the amount of mounts I am not complaining as I either get a mount from another company or modify what I was supplied to make it work well. I wish they had a better low profile mount with more indentations maybe (had fun disassembling that :) )
 
We received many messages asked for dual motorcycle recording system, and now we are working on this new development and would like to discuss with inmates about features and specifications.

The new development has a recording unit with a 2.7" screen for easy setting, live recording review, and two wired lenses, a wired recording control button, GPS is an optional.

The first question is what is the length of front lens, and what length is the rear lens?

The C3 lens cable is 1.5m.

I don't think 2.7" screen is necessary. Most units (on motorcycles) will be stored under seats. Instead it would be better to just have WiFi access where user can control recording, transfer videos, and update settings.

Speaking of cord length for cameras, I'd say one should be 2m and another 0.5m.
 
Last edited:
^agree the screen is definitely unnecessary and wifi control would be awesome.
 
This is Full HD recording system with dual interchangeable lenses, WiFi only can support singe lens review so far. :nchantr

You will find how easy to review the recordings, it allows you do live review from single lens or two lenses same time.

Without screen, it would be a big challenge for some people to do setting, a terrible job for them. :wow:wow:wow

Also with such screen, the recording unit has 1000mA battery, that is to support upto 30 minutes recording when engine off. so you can see who is going through your bike when park it outside of super market. also with such battery, you do not worry your setting got lost after few days no riding.
 
Innovv K1 lens

After CNC, assembly lens to check its dimension and look.

Still need further treatment.

There are three screw holes on bottom, left and ride side, easy to mount.
 

Attachments

  • Innovv K1 Lens-01.jpg
    Innovv K1 Lens-01.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 130
  • Innovv K1 Lens-02.jpg
    Innovv K1 Lens-02.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Innovv K1 Lens-03.jpg
    Innovv K1 Lens-03.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 110
Looks interesting :)

Will it be in silver? Or you'll have an option for the cameras to be in black color?
 
This is what it looks the end, black mate.
 

Attachments

  • Innovv 2HD motocam-K1-moto lens.jpg
    Innovv 2HD motocam-K1-moto lens.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 374
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top