• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

INNOVV 2CH Full HD Motorycle Recording System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested the replacement and checked recorded video footage in about a week. I noticed that all videos were recorded. There were no missing video files as it was before.

Rock also told me that some MicroSD cards do not work well with K1, even if they are class 10. He recommended to use Samsung EVO, which I also purchased. I got myself 64gb version and so far did not have any issues with recording.

Of course time will show the true quality of the product, but I have no complains right now. Unit works nice, steady, with no problems.

Rock, thanks for fast responses. Looking forward to testing your future products.

Full review of the product.
 
Are there any current discounts/coupons for the K1 for BARFers? I signed up for the demo program but it died off before my turn came up :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top