• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 camera testing- motorcycle dashcam

Rock got back to me and will issue me a refund when they receive the cameras.

I feel this is a good response.

Thank you for the message, and I hope you and people can see we are responsible.

Once you reported problem, Willy tried to help, and we also did communications with you and sent you a new recording unit.

Now you mentioned the problem still there, It is fine to send it back we do refund.

We have almost 10,000 customers have C3, and these C3 are recording on the way very well everyday, as we are talking with customers everyday, and notice,
1. no screen, make it is difficult for some people to make setting and review the recordings.
2. few cables has not good soldering, makes video freeze.

So we decide to stop selling the C3, But still do support.

For sure, people will see what happens on the K1.
 
Hey Rock,

Have you checked to see if it's a voltage drop or EMI that's causing the video freezing issue?

I was just thinking about this the other day and figured if you have a power supply box or wall plug that supplies 5V 1A and plug the camera into that to start recording. Then try to trigger the EMI interference with a starter or ballast, would it still freeze? If the camera is getting constant voltage from a wall outlet and the camera continues to record fine, then it's probably not an EMI issue.
 
Hey Rock,

Have you checked to see if it's a voltage drop or EMI that's causing the video freezing issue?

I was just thinking about this the other day and figured if you have a power supply box or wall plug that supplies 5V 1A and plug the camera into that to start recording. Then try to trigger the EMI interference with a starter or ballast, would it still freeze? If the camera is getting constant voltage from a wall outlet and the camera continues to record fine, then it's probably not an EMI issue.

We did test at factory also have customers tested on motorcycles. Once the video get freeze, so take the camera to connect wall plug and no freeze video found any more. and change a bike to install, no freeze video again.

That is cable do EMI interference with some bikes.
 
Well guys, new poster here and its been an interesting ride reading all the input about the C3 , Ive had mine on my NC 750X for around two months and in all honesty I have never ever had a problem with it.

32gb class 10 sandisk card, latest firmware, and I have always plugged the usb power lead inti the power outlet after starting the bike.

I keep the unit in the bottom of the frunk...(the frunk is the dummy tank on the NC for those that dont know.)

I have the lens in the screen.





and plugged in here.



The only problem I found was the delivery time from china but it got too me here in England eventually.
 
We did test at factory also have customers tested on motorcycles. Once the video get freeze, so take the camera to connect wall plug and no freeze video found any more. and change a bike to install, no freeze video again.

That is cable do EMI interference with some bikes.

Can you guys update the software to reconnect if the video gets interrupted?
 
C3 works pretty good as far as capturing videos go. The worst part about the camera is power management issues. Pretty much if there are any power interrupting issues, you may need to shut down and restart the camera to get it to work again.

That's why you probably have no issues as you plug the unit in once the bike starts.

Another issue (that I have at least) is the video has red flashes once in awhile. I was told the issue is with the wire, but was not offered any solution.

I am looking to get Replay XD for review and may be later will be able to review K1 on my web site.
 
C3 works pretty good as far as capturing videos go. The worst part about the camera is power management issues. Pretty much if there are any power interrupting issues, you may need to shut down and restart the camera to get it to work again.
.

This is a serious issue when there's no way to know if it's interrupted.
 
Here's my 2 broken cameras I bought from rock

No replacements shitty customer.service
I know rock reads these threads..I don't see him replacing the junk cameras people bought for a the new camera he's trying to sell now..
2gv1ow7.jpg
[/IMG]
 
You getting your money back or getting a replacement camera

I've had the replacement camera and that was junk as well
 
Back
Top