• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 motorcycle dashcam group buy

Looks like a few recording units may have not received the last firmware update before leaving the factory so it you want to be sure I've put the file to download and instructions in the 1st post too.



Firmware reloading procedure:
Download the FWC3.bin file from this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulk9aclbfh1yzck/FWC3.bin?dl=0

Procedure for updating firmware when the camera is installed on your bike:
After downloading the file FWC3.bin follow these instructions exactly.
Remove the memory card from the camera and put it in your computer and erase the DCIM folder.
Copy the FWC3.bin file to your memory card.
Remove the card from your computer and put it back in the camera with the camera turned off and no power to it.
Make sure that the lens cable is attached and turn your bike power on to the point that the power is applied to the camera and leave it on.
You will see a series of flashing green led flashes,DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER WHILE THE GREEN LED IS FLASHING
After the green led stops your ready to go, your previous settings have not been changed so no need to reload them.
 
Just wanted to chime in and say Willy is awesome (if you didn't already know).

I was having some issues with the buttons on the recording unit and when I told him he offered to meet up and fix it up free of charge! He was really nice and helpful and while I was there he helped another guy with the camera set-up on his bike, so yeah, really awesome upstanding guy.
 
Just wanted to chime in and say Willy is awesome (if you didn't already know).

I was having some issues with the buttons on the recording unit and when I told him he offered to meet up and fix it up free of charge! He was really nice and helpful and while I was there he helped another guy with the camera set-up on his bike, so yeah, really awesome upstanding guy.

It was good to meet you too Ren :thumbup thanks
 
I finally got around to opening the box. :laughing

Which setting puts it in loop mode? :dunno
 
Anybody working fine with 64GB? I updated the camera to the latest firmware, and I use the configuration utility with a 4GB card. With the 64 GB, the camera is only recording 4GB...

Problems started when I started recording 5min/720p. It would only record 5 clips. Now I'm back to 3min clips (also in loop mode), but still at 720p. Only recorded 10clips, total <4GB. Any suggestions? Anybody else having trouble with 720p and/or 64GB cards?

Also, today, long after I stopped the bike (2h), it was still recording when I went to get the card (no power, I unplugged it, green light solid on). What is this? Standby for what? Pictures? I held power button 3secs, turned it off. Never notice this before.
 
My camera is for sale. I get a new sponsor and will be using a different camera. If anyone wants it, PM me. I used it once and it worked perfect. It's the wide angle lens. $120 shipped.
 
IAmA M0t0r Ridεr;8812515 said:
Anybody working fine with 64GB? I updated the camera to the latest firmware, and I use the configuration utility with a 4GB card. With the 64 GB, the camera is only recording 4GB...

Problems started when I started recording 5min/720p. It would only record 5 clips. Now I'm back to 3min clips (also in loop mode), but still at 720p. Only recorded 10clips, total <4GB. Any suggestions? Anybody else having trouble with 720p and/or 64GB cards?

Also, today, long after I stopped the bike (2h), it was still recording when I went to get the card (no power, I unplugged it, green light solid on). What is this? Standby for what? Pictures? I held power button 3secs, turned it off. Never notice this before.
I'm using a 64gb card and it seems to be working just fine. Did you reformat the card and accidently select FAT32 as the file format? FAT32 has a 4gb limit.
 
The last blog, INNOVV C3 INSTALL ON BMW K1600

http://www.innovv.com/#!INNOVV-C3-INSTALL-ON-BMW-K1600/c1rny/AC34D669-64E2-4EDD-B014-A4C7A03002FB

4a7279_7dae909c98574b12a8ab309b0c73e274.jpg_srz_p_630_357_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
 
Last edited:
Free Lens case clip dispatch

Received many message mentioned below lens case clip is the most useful mount to allow C3 lens can be mounted on anywhere of motorcycle, so would like to have one more.

Now set up the program, that starting from today till end of Feb, you can leave a message on forum to get free Lens case clip. :):):)

4a7279_8391063b3b3844fa8a3324435019a104.jpg_srz_p_400_267_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz


http://www.innovv.com/#!product/prd1/3270383811/the-c3-lens-case-clip
 
Ill take 3 more as well as I can mount them and leave them in place.
 
Back
Top