• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 motorcycle dashcam group buy

I'm interested in the dual recorder depending on the price.If it's more than I'm expecting, I'm just get the single recorder 120° for pickup.
 
Last edited:
I just got mine and will be doing a review on the product.

Thanks Rock..! :thumbup
 

Attachments

  • Innovv Cam.jpg
    Innovv Cam.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 21
Any reason people are more interested in the 90 vs 120?
For commuting I figured I'd rather have the wider lens...
 
Any reason people are more interested in the 90 vs 120?
For commuting I figured I'd rather have the wider lens...

Slightly better perspective, you don't get as much of the fisheye look in your videos. I've got the 90 installed on my bike right now, I might switch it with a 120 that I have lying around, but the 90 has been nice on the bike so far.
 
I'm gonna get in on this. When is the group buy closing and when can we expect delivery? A new thread for the 2015 group buy might make it a little less confusing.
 
This camera looks great. I have dash cams in both of my cars (mini 0803 & mini 0806)and I've been searching for a couple years for something that would work on the bike. I currently use a helmet mounted mobius and I was going to mount it on the bike with a water proof case(modified for direct power). I've also used #16 808 keychain cameras in the past. They both have loop recording and can be hard wired, but the night footage sucks. The night test footage looks good on the C3 and I won't have to mess with a modified waterproof case to get my footage. This looks like a great design and I look forward to getting it set up.
 
2015 group buy will start this week, I'll have exact prices in a couple of days. Should be 15%-18% off regular price and will include 12v to 5v hardwire transformer and otg cable
Post in the thread with what you want or PM me

How's this coming along?
 
The C3 installed under headlight of Yamaha FZ1-N

[youtube]T9Fk7hB61Ek[/youtube]
 
Group buy announced 10 days ago and still no updates. I asked for info about it 5 days ago and no reply. There's a payment site to take my money. What happens after I pay a couple hundred dollars to that site? Do I sit around and hope someone will contact me? I like the idea of saving a few bucks local warranty support but this all looks kind of shady to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Can anyone tell me if this is legit or Should I just order from Amazon(cheaper then Innovv site)?
 
Back
Top