• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Innovv C3 motorcycle dashcam group buy

Pm relied to

Official cut off is midnight tonight 5/10/15

unofficial cut is when I wake up on Monday morning :thumbup but no guarantees after midnight tonight

PM sent. Until this evening OK?
 
Aw dang, wish I'd seen this earlier... definitely looking to buy 3 or 4 of something like this. Any plan to do another group buy soon, or should I start looking on amazon?
 
UPDATE: The cameras are at the shippers now and being sent express, usually takes a day or so for the tracking to go active, I'll update again when it goes active :thumbup
 
UPDATE: Tracking shows cameras "in transit" from CHEK LAP KOK, HK
Don't want to give a firm delivery date since until they have cleared US customs.
 
Update : fedex says it's on the vehicle for delivery in Emeryville.
Not sure if that means today or tomorrow
 
All cameras that had paid shipping have been shipped out to everyone :thumbup
 
Mine just arrived today! Thanks, Willy! :thumbup
 
OP i got a Tuono V4,

what is your absolute most favorite mounting position, care to share some pov vids of multiple mounting ideas? Or not lol
 
Got mine installed and I couldn't be happier. Instead of the 5v converter that came with it I used one with 2 USB plugs that gives me the option of plugging in another camera or charging other devices. Willy also introduced me to Posi Tap connectors that made wiring quick and painless.

Willy. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to make this group buy happen.
 
Anyone else have this problem when trying to connect to your PC (or Macbook Pro in my case):
innovv_usb.png
 
Anyone else have this problem when trying to connect to your PC (or Macbook Pro in my case):
innovv_usb.png

Is the lens cable attached to the recording unit when you are trying to connect?
 
Back
Top